We helped Umow – Lai Consulting Engineers to improve their office building indoor air quality –
- Occupying two floors of a new building
- New office fit-out
- High quality indoor air free of contaminants
- Indoor air quality to contribute to sustainability, health and wellness of employees
- Trouble free long term performance
We advised on all aspects of the design, installation and maintenance requirements for five dynamic botanical air filters installed in the offices of Umow Lai – Consulting Engineers, Melbourne.
The desired result was achieved using our developed system PLIMA®
After two years of continuous operation, independent testing found:
- high quality filtered air
- low levels of VOCs (at or below detection limits)
- very low microbial count, lower than the outside air.
- overall 13% improvement in office productivity
- botanical air filtration avoids additional airflow from increased ventilation, saving as much as 30% of the total energy use.